Submitting a Guest Post for Immers3d Magazine
Submit a guest post! Here at Immers3d Magazine, we invite you to write for us and contribute to our blog. We value your creativity. As a result, we are interested in featuring new guest posts. Means, that you can contribute a guest post and become a guest blogger on our blog that’s read by over 10,000 visitors each month (for now). Therefore, if you know Orlando’s culinary arts, design, or one of the other topics listed below, you are invited to send a guest blog post.
Below are the contributor guidelines that you need to follow to submit a successful blog post.
What to Write About
Our magazine is related to promoting local business in the area of Orlando and Central Florida. Therefore, we like to keep our blogs on topic with our brand. For example, to be our guest author, we suggest you write about one of the following topics:
WRITE FOR US TOPICS!
About Bars in Orlando
Bartenders of the community
Best Club DJ
Best Club Night
Craft Beer Bar
Fashion in Orlando
Designs of Orlando
Happy Hour places
Live Music Clubs
WRITE FOR US! Submission Guidelines
- First, a submission to us does not guarantee publication.
- The guest post by you must be your own work, original and unique, never published before. Meaning, you must own the copyright to it. We may use a combination of tools to check that the article is original.
- We reserve the right to make any changes that we believe are necessary to your article. Furthermore, this will mainly consist of editing grammatical mistakes, formatting, headings, etc.
- Next, articles should not contain any foul language, racial slurs or defamatory,remarks/attacks on any individual/business or entity.
- Additionally, you can include one link to your website and 1 or 2 to other websites. These links should help with the point you are trying to make, within the body of the article. However, we monitor this very closely. Likewise, we won’t accept articles where we think the links, within the body of the article, aren’t placed there to help the reader.
- Article Length: For instance, the article should be as long as it needs to be to convey your message with at least 750 -1000 words or more.
- Please only submit images if you have rights to the photos. Meaning, they must be royalty free with the permission to use and modify them if needed.
- You must submit all the information with the article. Including, all links, images, text links, etc. that you want published with your post.
- Most importantly, we do not accept gambling, drugs, CBD, inappropriate content, betting, or hacking niches under any circumstances.
Link to Your Website
Kindly assist us with a small donation to support services of an editor for the blog. They edit and approve your article, uploading and promoting it in our various social media platforms, with a do-follow link to your website. Email us for more information.
Firstly, the article you provide can’t be reproduced anywhere else. Unless, otherwise agreed between us via email or some other form of written communication. Meaning, while you are more than welcome to write on exactly the same topic elsewhere, you agree that the article you provide to us will be unique and will not appear elsewhere online.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
- First, E-mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word Document .
- Then, submit 2-3 related photos as separate files.
- Finally, allow 2 to 4 days for approval and publishing.